At ACC we understand that in order to engage, inform and inspire care staff it’s important to provide quality learning content that is accessible and delivered with the flexibility to suit the working and personal lives of your staff.
- ACC courses can be viewed anywhere, at any time, by anyone via any internet-enabled device, including laptops, tablets and smart phones in the organisation or at home via Online
- If an Internet connection is not available, courses are available to watch on a DVD.
- Learning resources and assessments are available via online or can be printed.
- Access to ACC courses supports a blended approach to either group or individual learning styles for the managers, supervisors and learning coordinators of their staff.
- There are no limitations to accessing ACC’s library of high-quality courses